DBHG Launches New Certification and Accreditation Programs
The Detroit Business Hub Group is a fast track for new business owners and newly established businesses (5 years or less) to quickly speed up (especially disadvantaged minorities) your competitiveness in the marketplace. When you partner with Detroit Business Hub Group, you receive the following benefits through general membership:
- Access to experienced business coaches in your industry.
- Access to capital.
- Access to bi-monthly DBHG Mastermind coaching conference calls.
- Access to DBHG podcasts.
- Access to quarterly webinars or in-person seminars.
DBHG is pleased to now offer a new certification and accreditation program!
The DBHG Certification Program, which includes an online course and weekly coaching conference calls, was designed for you as the new real estate or financial services business owner to help you accelerate your business.
Whether you are a new salesperson or are experiencing a sales lull, the DBHG Certification program helps you jump start your business! Work directly with our experienced team of coaches in a weekly mastermind coaching conference call during your online certification program. Receive on-going sales support after you are certified for as long as you are a DBHG member.
By the end of your 4-week certification program, you will:
- Build a successful database with a minimum of 500 contacts to help you successfully launch your business.
- Create a successful sales funnel to overcome industry sales dips and market lows.
- Create five (5) strategic marketing systems and a business action plan.
- Overcome sales objections.
- Understand the sales process.
- Know how to negotiate the sale.
- Know how to close the sale.
The DBHG Accreditation Program sets seasoned business owners up for success by building a solid foundation and sales funnel to overcome cash flow shortages and help you hire the right talent to accelerate your agency’s growth.
Agency owners who are interested in DBHG Accreditation must meet the following criteria:
- You owned a real estate or financial services agency for at least one year.
- You sold a minimum of $500,000 in your book of business (sales transactions) in your most recent fiscal year.
- You hired at least one full-time or part-time employee in your most recent fiscal year.
- You currently own or lease a business office.
By the end of our 6-week accreditation program, you as an agency owner will:
- Build a successful database with a minimum of 1,000 contacts to help you accelerate your agency’s sales transactions.
- Adjust your agency’s sales funnel to overcome industry sales dips and market lows.
- Create an in-depth marketing analysis of your agency’s current business trends to identify solid 5-year projections based on your agency’s past business history.
- Adjust your agency’s five (5) strategic marketing systems and business action plan.
- Create a human resources plan, including a projected or current employee flow chart.